By Michelle Fabio
We all love tomatoes, but sometimes innocent adoration can turn into an unhealthy obsession without our noticing.
Here at Tomato Casual we care about you and your health, so we’ve compiled a list of possible signs that suggest maybe you’re a little too in love with tomatoes.
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, you could be headed for tomato trouble:
1. You camp outside the local supply store waiting for the season’s first shipment of Heirloom seeds–dressed as a tomato.
2. You left a restaurant because they chunked tomatoes when they clearly should’ve sliced.
3. You’ve stopped speaking to your former best friend because s/he once called a tomato a vegetable.
4. As a child, you saw someone pick a tomato slice off a hamburger and toss it in the trash, and you still have nightmares.
5. Your children are named PurÃ©e, Salsa, and Lyke O. Pene.